The past two weeks have been a bit of a struggle. Thankfully it doesn't quite show here.
Lighting has more or less been built, but it still needs to be a bit dimmer/more blue. I've added caustics, and a post processing volume. I've also gotten the left side textured, and (after wrestling with PhysX for two days) the anemone is working!
I've made progress, but I'm still stuck on the cactus coral. I've been getting help from Neoglyphic so I'll hopefully get it working soon.
I've been getting textures done one by one, which hasn't given me much of a problem.
I backtracked a little and remodeled my seaweed. Before it was looking too spiky. I made more rounded, wavy edges and gave each leaf stitch marks.
All of my fish have been rigged and textured. The garden eels and moray are animated.